Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Explaining LOST through Quantum mechanics

Now I'm no Daniel Faraday, but I do love LOST and think a lot of myself. With that being said I'm going to explain a little bit about what this blog is all about. Now according to Quantum Physics there can be infinite number of worlds, infinite number of universes, ranging from the complete opposite of our universe to just one or two tweaks (in another universe I never started The Year of the Blog and because of that probably have regular sex). Now, this means that in LOST there could potentially be multiple timelines, multiple universes, multiple realities all with different consequences and things of that nature.

SPOILER ALERT!

According to last night's episode there appear to be two universes (now of course I know they might be the same universe just 3 years apart... I know, I know, but let's assume now shall we?). If that is the case there are probably INFINITE universes! This blog will just cover a few of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment